MOVMF: Modeling directional data using mixture of von Mises-Fisher distributions
- movmf old webpage for now Soft and Hard clustering
Release Date: March 25, 2010
NOTE: The code has been tested under Linux 32 and 64 bit.
How to Cite? If you use this software for a paper,
thesis, report, work, etc., then please include the following work as a
- Clustering on the Unit Hypersphere using von Mises-Fisher
by A. Banerjee, I. S. Dhillon, J. Ghosh, and S. Sra
J. Mach. Learning Res. (JMLR), 6(Sep):1345--1382, 2005.
Useful related software
- moVMF matlab version
- Code to sample data from single vMF distribution (any dimension)
- BesselI Extended-precision C++ code for computing I_s(x), the modified Bessel function
of the first kind<
- Optionally also: make test